Coment

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for bring us around during our stay in Bali. For sure will contact you again when we next there.

Cheers
Vanessa
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anonymous says:

Hello Charlie!

My family & I had the most wonderful time in Bali & my kids have been pesturing my husband to take them back to Bali next year! The short space of time we come to know you,you have been such a dear friend to us. Knowing u from the internet was quite worrysome but u turn out to be a pleasant & kind guy, dedicated tour guide & a safe driver. Rest assured, I will definitely be calling you the next time we go to Bali..


Bless you Charlie...

- Rita Isa & family -
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anonymous Says:
March 2, 2010 1:27 AM

hi Charlie,
we have reached home safe & sound, thanking for bringing us around for the past 2 days. It's been a wonderful & stress free trip.
regards,
Yoksan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anonymous Says:
March 5, 2010 11:41 AM

Dear Charlie
We enjoyed our trip to Bali, and we like to thank you for your effort and kindness, that made our trip more pleasant and memorable, specially when you went out of your way for few hours to find the reading glasses (that we left on a plane) .
For the time we spent together, we saw many places, and your knowledge was very good , also your caring for kids and your driving was very safe.
So you can be sure, next time i am coming to Bali, I will call you first.
. . . . . Sina . . . . .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Anonymous Says:
March 20, 2010 10:32 PM

Hello Charlie,

I'm Yusri from Singapore, we are safely back in Singapore and very satisfied with your service. We had really enjoyed our 1st trip to Bali (4D/3N). We are looking forward to return to Bali again in the near future. My son, Faiz had a great time, surfing at Kuta Beach too which he has been dreaming to experience it.

Thank you my friend for everything, we do enjoy our holiday in BALI!

Best regards,
Yusri & family
20th March 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anonymous Says:
June 1, 2010 3:22 PM

Hi Pak Charlie,...
How r u doing?
We had a wonderful time in Bali..
Thanks a million for your help to take us around..
If I ever coming again to Bali, you are definitely our preferred tour guide..
Cheers..
Regards,
Dass
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15 Jan 2011, at 03:04,

Hello Charlie,

Thanks for having been such a wonderful driver and guide to us! We learned so much about Bali culture from you and explored the beautiful island in a way that definitely wouldn't have been possible without your help! Thank you for your kindness and effort (I still remember you ran to get the umbrella from your car for us when it was raining heavily) and we will definitely recommend you to ALL our friends who are going to Bali. :)

Take care!

Regards,
Omar and Mel, (omarbasri@hotmail.com)
7 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    Hello Charlie!

    My family & I had the most wonderful time in Bali & my kids have been pesturing my husband to take them back to Bali again next year! In the short space of time we come to know you, you have been such a dear friend to us. Knowing you from the internet was quite worrysome, but u turn out to be a pleasent & kind guy, dedicated tour guide & a safe driver. Rest assured that I will definitely be calling you on our next trip to Bali...

    Bless you Charlie...

    - Rita Isa & family -


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Hello Charlie!

    My family & I had the most wonderful time in Bali & my kids have been pesturing my husband to take them back to Bali next year! The short space of time we come to know you,you have been such a dear friend to us. Knowing u from the internet was quite worrysome but u turn out to be a pleasant & kind guy, dedicated tour guide & a safe driver. Rest assured, I will definitely be calling you the next time we go to Bali..

    Bless you Charlie...

    - Rita Isa & family -


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Hello Charlie!

    My family & I had the most the most wonderful time in Bali & my kids have been pesturing my husband to take them to Bali again next year! In the short space of time we come to know you, you have been such a dear friend to us. Knowing u from the internet was quite worrysome but u turn out to be a very pleasant & kind guy, dedicated tour guide & a safe driver. Rest assured, I will definitely be calling you the next time we go to Bali..

    Bless you Charlie..

    - Rita Isa & family -


  4. Melody Says:

    Hello Charlie,

    Thanks for having been such a wonderful driver and guide to us! We learned so much about Bali culture from you and explored the beautiful island in a way that definitely wouldn't have been possible without your help! Thank you for your kindness and effort (I still remember you ran to get the umbrella from your car for us when it was raining heavily) and we will definitely recommend you to ALL our friends who are going to Bali. :)

    Take care!

    Regards,
    Omar and Mel


  5. Rob Says:

    Hi Charlie....as promised, I am only too happy to leave feedback here for the world to see. You provided excellent service. You were always on time, polite to the extreme, very friendly and helpful. You helped make our Bali experience so much more enjoyable and I thank you for this. Oh....and you are an excellent driver as well.

    I am only too happy to recommend your services to anyone who is seeking a driver of excellence who also becomes a friend.

    We will be in touch when we return. That much is certain.

    Thankyou once again Charlie.

    Kindest regards,

    Rob, Donna, Trevor, Karen and Jarrod.


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Hi Charlie,

    We were over there two weeks ago and I must say we never thought we would get such a wonderful and thoughtful driver as we did with you. You not only showed us highlights of Bali but also the little ones. We would like to thank you for your friendly and curtious manner, you helped make my sister Donna and i share special moments. We will recommend you to all our friends and family.

    See you next time

    Karen & Trevor


  7. Anonymous Says:

    Hi Charlie,

    Thank you so much for planning such an excellent and wonderful tour. I am really enjoyed and had a good time at Bali. I found the program very interesting and you did recommend me a delicious food-Bebek Bengil.. oh yummy~! I would like especially to compliment Charlie, who was very professional, polite, punctual and recommend a few reasonable market for me catch up a lot of souvenirs.

    Again I want to thank you for making my trip so memorable and fun. I certainly enjoyed meeting you Charlie, and I will recommend you, such excellent driver/guides to all my friends.

    Thanks again and looking forward to visit Bali again.


    Regards, Ashley Chai